If during your gamer life you have already lost saves from your favorite games or your memory card got full, then you understand why this tutorial is important.
I will list here some things in which this will be useful to you:
- Back-Up your Phantasy Star Online character;
- Use the same saves that you use in your Dreamcast in an emulator;
- Download DLCs using a PC and transfer the files to your Dreamcast;
What is necessary?
- A SD card adapter for Dreamcast;
- A SD Card;
- A CD burned with DreamShell (If your console doesn’t have a mod bios);
- Turn on your Dreamcast with the DreamShell CD and then select File Manager.
- Click on “Switch to dual or single window mode”
- In the first window choose your VMU, in the second choose your SD card.
- Select the desired file in the VMU and then click “Copy selected file”
- Click confirm and everything is ready, your files will be copied to your SD card 🙂
Este trabalho está licenciado com uma Licença Creative Commons – Atribuição 4.0 Internacional.
One thought on “How to copy VMU files to a PC?”